Bliss Barn at Kelsay Farm proposes a simple and elegant backdrop for your special day. You are free to design the wedding of your dreams. Your options are limitless. Bring together your favorite people and things and create a world you have always imagined for your special day. Our farm, your event; it’s a marriage made in heaven.
- Access to Bliss Grounds
- Access to Bliss House (sleeps 12)
- Access to Groom’s Quarters (or family) (sleeps 10)
- Tables & Chairs
- 30 Round Tables (seating 8 each)
- 30 Floor Length Round Table Linens
- 8 Farm Tables (seating 8 each)
- 6 Oblong Banquet Tables
- Several Small Side Tables
- 300 Chairs
- Several Large Galvanized Tubs for Drinks
- On-site Parking
- Lights galore
- Cupcake Cupboard
- 6 Whiskey Barrels
- Rustic Decorative items
- Clean Up Crew for House and Barn
- Breakfast Delivered to Bliss House Saturday Morning at 9am serving 12
- Day of Event Coordinator from 10am Friday to 8pm Saturday. The main role of the coordinator is to ensure that your plans are carried out smoothly and to discreetly handle any problems that may arise.
Package & Pricing
Pricing does not include food, beverage, additional decorations, amenities, or entertainment for your event.
Alcohol is allowed but must be served by a licensed bartender that you provide. If you need help finding a licensed bartender we can help you, the cost is $200. If you plan to serve beer, wine, or liquor at your event, contact Linda Kelsay at 260-35807642 one week prior to your event and provide a list of alcoholic beverages that you need. Your order will be placed and delivered direclty to Bliss Barn by the Friday morning of your event – at which time you will pay for your order.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside of our buildings.